Weekly, one-on-one, private, weekly coaching is available.
Provided through the safety, convenience and privacy of in-person, video or phone sessions, you will have the support you need to start making the changes in your life to finally overcome your struggles with food, body image and weight.
Please click here to schedule a time that works best for you to get started.
As a licensed psychologist and Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, Dr. Castagnini also provides treatment for those who have a diagnosis of an eating disorder (anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder)
Eating disorders are very serious, life-threatening illnesses that require treatment beyond that of what can be done through coaching.
If you are unsure about whether or not you need coaching or therapy, please feel free to contact us with any questions by calling: (925) 252-5808 or e-mailing us.
Please note that you will be given a very thorough, comprehensive initial assessment during our first session. Your health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us, and we will always discuss the best option for you at that time.
Please note that all group members must have an initial screening intake with us prior to joining a group. This is done to insure that you feel that the group will meet your needs and you know what to expect. It is also done so that everyone in group knows that whomever is in there was personally screened and invited to be there.
We take our groups very seriously and want everyone who joins them to feel that they are welcomed and safe, with supportive leaders and members.
Binge Eating Group: Weds, 5-6:30 PM
If you struggle with binge eating, this group will:
- help you to discover a whole new way to relate to food.
- help you stop obsessing about food
- end mindless and emotional eating
- stop you from fearing food and feeling guilty from eating foods that you love
- help you to become the expert on what foods you want to eat
- stop you from punishing yourself with exercise and dieting because of what you ate
- and ultimately help you to feel like you are in charge of your eating, body and life.